I wish to sign a complaint, how do I do this?

The Municipal Court accepts all complaints for filing. You can print the form from the website, or pick it up in person. We do not take complaints on court days, or after 2 pm on non-court days. Please note that the municipal court is not allowed to do any type of investigation for the complaint so you will need to be sure you have the following:

Name and address of person whom you are charging

  • Date of the offense
  • Statute number in relation to the offense
  • License plate number if it is a traffic complaint
  • Description of the incident

If you have previously filed a police report regarding the incident, you may bring it with you in support of your complaint.

Show All Answers

1. I would like to plead guilty to a lesser charge, how do I do this?
2. How many points does my ticket carry? Do I receive points on my out of state license?
3. When does my ticket have to be paid by?
4. The officer said I could pay this ticket, why must I appear for court?
5. I wish to sign a complaint, how do I do this?
6. I cannot afford an attorney, can I be granted the public defender?
7. Can you recommend an attorney?
8. My driving privileges have been suspended for failure to pay my ticket / payment plan. How can I resolve this?
9. I need to change my court date, how do I do this?
10. How do I obtain discovery for my case?
11. There has been a warrant issued for my arrest, what do I do to resolve this?
12. How do I obtain a copy of the disposition of my case?
13. How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?
14. Can I speak with the prosecutor before my virtual court hearing?
15. I do not have an email address or internet access in order to join my virtual hearing, do I have another option?
16. I posted bail money on a case, when can I get it back?